The design of experiments in neuroscience 9781412974325 medicine health science books amazoncom. Key features the author addresses the range of possible experimental designs to help students learn both how to design a new study and how to understand previously . The author mary harrington is an accomplished professor and neuroscientist teaching research methods courses in both the psychology and neuroscience . The design of experiments in neuroscience by mary e harrington and a great selection of similar used new and collectible books available now at abebookscom. You are about to start on a great adventure you are going to transition from reading about science to becoming a scientist from the prefaceusing engaging
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.